How Do I Set Up Sbcglobal Email On My iPhone?
Before you are about to set up sbcglobal email on ipad or iPhone, you will first have to check the following:
- Your device must be installed with the latest version of iOS.
- Internet strength must be good, in case if you are using Wifi sometimes even when your network is poor it may show like the network connection is good. So a speed test is important to check the internet.
- Finally enter the correct IMAP and POP settings.
Steps to access in your device:
Setting up sbcglobal email on ipad or iphone is easy just follow as the given instruction:
- Open your settings in your device, then click mail, contacts and calendar option.
- In the other tab, you can click on the add account. (do this only if it doesn’t show your sbcglobal email)
- Then enter the information correctly;
- Name: mention it correctly whatever you want
- Email : write your exact email address that you have an account on your sbcglobal email.
- Password: then enter the correct password of your account.
- Description: write anything as you wish.
- Next you will have to click on the next button.
- Provide the details of the sbcglobal.net mail server settings. For IMAP:
- Hostname must be imap.mail.att.net
- Username is the email address of your sbcglobal email account.
- Enter your sbc account password.
- Type the outgoing mail server.
- Hostname must be smtp.mail.att.net
- Username and password are your sbcglobal account’s details.
- Click on the save button, so that all the details you have given until now will be saved.
- Come back to the settings of your device and enter your incoming settings by clicking on the sbcglobal account, finally click on the advanced.
- Mark SSL as yes.
- Authentication = password
- Server port is 993.
- Outgoing settings:
- SSL and authentication must be the same as in step 8.
- Server port is 465
Now Sbcglobal account is successfully set in your iPhone or iPad.